Tuesday 11 November 2014

One weekend to go before I start my teacher training.


I am chomping at the bit to get started but know that this term up until Christmas is the longest and I should take  and use wisely) in all the non-teaching days I can gather. My fiancee starts her new job at a local Secondary School as English Teacher with responsibility of whole school Literacy. 

I have been swotting up on my English, Maths and History topic as well as reading up on what's going to be happening at Reading University from Sept 15th onward. I go there for the whole week and then at least once a week until February Half Term. 'Letts - Make It Easy' books have been of great use to me and contain a lot of bite-size topics, that have questions o each page with a set of tests at the end. Speaking of Bite-Size, the BBC website has been brilliant and provided me with some helpful hints plus a lot of information that I used in one of my blog pages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment